Followers

Friday, May 18, 2012

MK Fan Fiction Update #...2, I guess?

So, I finished most of the re-write, now I just need to finish the major editing of the parts after the edited portion...which means I need to sit and read my own shit over like 3 or 4 times to ensure it flows properly and there's no left over garbage from the previous version. No big deal...but I have to confess I've been distracted by Mortal Kombat...I've been trying to improve my skills and have been neglecting to write. Sad face. Testyourmight.com, you have destroyed my focus...

My Mileena costume finally came in, but it didn't fit. FML. So we sent it back and are awaiting another size. Taking forever, and I need to make alterations on it before June. I hate running out of time. I just hope I get it before PortCon...if not, I wont be going.

No comments:

Post a Comment