Followers

Friday, May 4, 2012

MK Fan Fiction Project

Since I started actually advertising my coming Mortal Kombat fan fiction currently in progress, I decided I had better start some actual updates. So, first off...

STARING: Smoke and the new character, Wolfos.
COSTARRING: Sub-Zero, Sektor, Cyrax, Raiden, Shang-Tsung, Quan-Chi.
APPEARANCES BY: Johnny Cage, Jax, Sonya, Kano, Noob, Scorpion, and many others.

So, we all know Smoke...but who the HELL is Wolfos? Well, Wolfos is a female character I created myself. It took at least six months for me to finalize her personality, appearance, and background, but at long last my hard work paid off when she emerged even better then I had originally imagined.

Now, bear with me when I explain her, because at first you're going to be like, "What the fuck is this shit?" but then you'll be like, "Ok, I get it, that's kind of cool."

First of all, we expand from another realm...I know what you're thinking, "Really? We already have Earthrealm, Outworld, the Netherrealm, and you want to add a whole new realm?" Don't panic, it's a temporary starting point. Fact of the matter is, the realm Wolfos is from is dying...but I can't give you much more details about that without giving away spoilers.

Anyway, you know the Lin-Kuei, the Shirai-Ryu...meet the Shadow Wolves, a clan from previously mentioned realm. A species genetically created by a goddess named Luna, but to the much distaste of her goddess-sister, Astra. Luna and Astra are the Sister Moons of a dying realm. Luna, the smaller red moon, and Astra, the larger blue moon. More about them later.

Speaking of the Lin-Kuei, we begin with Smoke and Sub-Zero, who have determined their best course of action is to inquire with the Thunder God in hopes of finding other Lin-Kuei resisting the Cyber Initiative. In route to Raiden's temple, Smoke and Sub-Zero are ambushed by the Lin-Kuei, led by Cyrax and Sektor himself. Outnumbered, things look grim...but near by, an explosive blast of wind and debris interrupts the standoff. An unstable portal opens and strange lights and fire fly from its mouth. Amidst the chaos, the portal spits forth two figures, descending rapidly towards the gathered warriors. Stray attacks intercept each other, and the two battles soon intertwine...

*AHEM* this opening scene has yet to actually be WRITTEN...because of it's complexity, I've had a very hard time putting it to paper...er...computer screen. There is a lot more to be told, and a lot more to be explained, but this will have to do for a starting point.

As for Wolfos...I'm going to postpone explaining her until next update, which I will hopefully release this weekend, but may not emerge until next week. Keep checking back for the updates. As for me, I have work at 4 am, so...bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment